One Thousand Museum
One Thousand Museum condos will be the latest addition to the Museum Park area of Downtown Miami at 1000 Biscayne Boulevard. One Thousand Museum (1000 Museum) will join the four existing luxury towers located across the street from Bicentennial Park which is soon to be renamed "Museum Park". This thirty acre urban park will house both the new Miami Art Museum and the new Miami Science Museum.
One Thousand Museum will be the newest ultra-luxury project located in Miami Downtown and will be sixty-two stories tall and offer just eighty-three (83) half-floor and full floor residences ranging in size from 4,500 to 11,000 square feet. These flow-through design apartments will offer residents incredible panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Miami amd Miami Beach skylines and the light show that is the "Magic City"!
One Thousand Museum Facts
- (20%) percent at Contract (Now)
- (20%) percent at Groundbreaking (Q4 2014)
- (10%) percent after your floor is poured
- (10%) percent at top-off
- (40%) Remainder at Closing (2018)
One Thousand Museum Picture Gallery
One Thousand Museum Amenities
Highlighted Condo Features
- BUILDING AMENITIES
- The building will have only 83 units, 10' to 12' ceilings, composed of half floor units and full floor units (9800+sqft).
- There is a helicopter pad on the roof with a private helicopter lounge for residents.
- Ample parking spaces per unit + valet.
- Sunrise and Sunset pools + two levels of additional amenities on 60th and 61st floor including an indoor lap pool, gym, spa, etc.
- Residents at One Thousand Museum will have the highest level of security which will surpass any other building in Miami.
- RESIDENCE FEATURES
- Private residences are accessed from the lobby via secure elevator
- Oversize terraces
- Custom Italian kitchens
- Refrigerators by Sub-Zero
- Faucets by Dornbracht
- Custom Italian made designed walk-in closets
- Interior doors throughout the residences are by Lualdi Porte
- State of the Art home automation by Creston
- European interior illumination by Keron Apure
- All doors customized with Valli & Valli's Duemila Cinque Series
- Ceiling Heights twelve feet (12')
- Midnight Kitchen in the Master Suite
- Superior performance floor-to-ceiling window-wall thermal glazing